- Kim Kardashian Says North West Speaks Her Mind 'No Matter What' Just Like Dad Kanye West!
- Russia beat Egypt after Japan beat Colombia and Senegal shock Poland
- Who’s His Mystery Woman? – Hollywood Life
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Get Engaged (You Won't Believe Where!)
- Carol Vorderman reveals she was 'hit by a tsunami of grief' on the first anniversary of her mum's death
‘American Idol’ Winner
‘A.I.’ Judges Should
Rip a Page Outta ‘Voice’ Playbook
3/14/2018 12:30 AM PDT
Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan can learn a thing or two from their rivals Adam, Blake, Alicia and Kelly … and that’s according to an “American Idol” winner!
Nick Fradiani — who won season 14 in 2015 — watched the big premiere, and says the “Idol” judges have some work to do if they’re gonna build up the same kind of chemistry as “The Voice” coaches.
To be clear, Nick thinks they can do it, but he has a deadline in mind for when it’s all gotta come together on camera. As far as this year’s contestants hooking up, as we reported, Nick ain’t all that shocked … and he spills some tea.