- Angelina Jolie Must Temporarily Give Brad Pitt Custody Of Their Children 'Every Other Day'
- Less than a third of kids are planning to go to university in a record low
- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
ARSENAL have been charged with failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during the 3-1 loss to Leicester.
The incident occurred in the 75th minute of Wednesday’s defeat after Henrikh Mkhitaryan brought down Jamie Vardy for a penalty the England striker converted.
Arsenal have until 6pm on Wednesday to respond to the charge.
But Arsene Wenger might appeal after being fuming with the decision and the general performance from referee Graham Scott.
The exiting Frenchman said: “The penalty is a very creative, imaginative aspect from the referee.
“We watched it again, it’s a nice dive but it’s not a penalty. “[Mkhitaryan] plays the ball.”
“I’m convinced what changed the game was the penalty.
“There is always a reason for the defeat, but if you isolate each game, it is unfortunate what happened tonight.
“I think the Premier League has voted against VAR and it is upsetting.
“It destroys me because we were in front of the rest of the world, and now we want to be behind.”
How to win £1MILLION with Sun Six
SUN SIX is the new predictor game where you can win £1million – just by correctly picking the results of six games.
Here is how to get your mitts on the million:
- Make your picks – predict the scores from these six games
- Enter your details – quickly sign up to Sun Bets so we can contact you
- Score £1m – Watch the scores roll in and you can win £1m
And remember, you can claim a free £30 bet with Sun Bets when you sign up put a tenner on this weekend’s football here.