- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
Earlier this week celebs attended the Golden Globes on January 7, each in a statement color. The stars all wore black in order to support the #TimesUp movement, which supports the Timeâs Up Legal Defense Fund andÂ stands for equality and no harassment for anyone, anywhere. Their message didnât stop there â celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Khloe Kardashian, Emilia Clarke and more continued wearing black dresses at other events after the awards ceremony. Scroll down to see which stars maintained the solidarity days after the Golden Globes.