- Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Angela Merkel
- Man Arrested For The Murder Of XXXTentacion — But Multiple Suspects Are Still At Large
- Transfer news live updates: Tottenham and Liverpool blow as Malcom nears Inter Milan move plus Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City updates
- Justin Bieber Is Carrying Hailey Baldwin Like He Did With Selena Gomez – Hollywood Life
- 17 White Sneakers That Are Perfect for Summer
Earlier this week celebs attended the Golden Globes on January 7, each in a statement color. The stars all wore black in order to support the #TimesUp movement, which supports the Timeâs Up Legal Defense Fund andÂ stands for equality and no harassment for anyone, anywhere. Their message didnât stop there â celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Khloe Kardashian, Emilia Clarke and more continued wearing black dresses at other events after the awards ceremony. Scroll down to see which stars maintained the solidarity days after the Golden Globes.