- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
Law enforcement officials told RadarOnline.com that Breezy’s felony battery warrant was issued last year due to an incident at a Tampa nightclub where he reportedly punched a photographer “for an unknown reason.” As we previously reported, the photog planned to press charges.
Hillsborough County court records show that the warrant was issued for Brown’s arrest on August 14, 2017, nearly four months after the incident that took place on April 17.
“The July 5 arrest of entertainer Christopher M. Brown in Palm Beach County stems from an April 17, 2017 incident at a Tampa night club in which Brown punched a photographe. The warrant was for a charge of felony battery.”
So, what exactly went down? Apparently, club Aja photographer Bennie Vines was taking shots of the crowd at 1 a.m. that night when he claims he was suddenly attacked by Brown, who was at the venue making an appearance.
The police report goes on to explain:
“For an unknown reason, the [Defendant] struck the victim on his face with a closed fist. The victim sustained injuries to his upper and lower lip.”
[Image via WENN.]