- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has today died after being stabbed outside a busy Tube station in front of horrified commuters.
Cops found the injured teenager outside Clapham South station after being called at 4.35pm this afternoon.
Scotland Yard confirmed the boy was rushed to a hospital in South London but was pronounced dead shortly after.
Cops said they have not made any arrests and the Tube station has been closed.