- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
Released After Month In Jail
… In Rape Case
2/19/2018 8:15 AM PST
Ex-NFL star Dana Stubblefield spent nearly a month in jail in connection to his rape case — but he was released this weekend on a $500,000 bond … TMZ Sports has learned.
47-year-old Stubblefield was first arrested back in May 2016 for allegedly raping a mentally disabled woman. He was hit with 5 felonies. Bail was initially set at $250k. He immediately posted it and was released.
But in January 2018, prosecutors uncovered evidence they believe proves Stubblefield used a gun to commit the alleged rape. Bail was revoked and he was remanded back into custody on Jan. 19.
He spent the next several weeks locked up in Santa Clara County Jail.
But now, Stubblefield’s attorneys have produced evidence they believe proves the accuser lied about her past — which prompted the judge to reevaluate Stubblefield’s bail.
The judge ultimately reinstated bail — this time at $500,000 — which Stubblefield posted over the weekend. He was released from custody Sunday morning.
One of the terms of his release … we’re told Stubblefield is required to wear an electronic monitoring device.
Stubblefield has previously denied the allegations — and has vowed to prove his innocence.
The case is due back in court in April.