- Kim Kardashian Says North West Speaks Her Mind 'No Matter What' Just Like Dad Kanye West!
- Russia beat Egypt after Japan beat Colombia and Senegal shock Poland
- Who’s His Mystery Woman? – Hollywood Life
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Get Engaged (You Won't Believe Where!)
- Carol Vorderman reveals she was 'hit by a tsunami of grief' on the first anniversary of her mum's death
If My Life Was On The Line
… I’d Call Chad Johnson
3/13/2018 4:05 PM PDT
“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada says if her life were on the line and she could only call one of her exes to save her … she’d call Chad Johnson in a heartbeat.
Shaunie O’Neal and Evelyn were on “Van Lathan’s The Red Pill Podcast” when Lathan asked each lady which one of their famous exes they’d call if they were in a life-threatening situation and could only call one.
Shaunie went with Shaq (duh, they have a perfect post-marriage life) while Evelyn chose the Ex-NFL star.
“Chad. And not that I don’t have faith in Carl, Carl would be there, but we’re talking about if my life is on the line.”
The Carl she’s referring to is ex-MLB star Carl Crawford, who Lozada was engaged to and had a son with before they broke up last year.
As for Lozada, she was married to Ochocinco for a little over a month in 2012 before a highly publicized domestic violence incident led to divorce.
Evelyn said she’s not at all overlooking that or saying it’s not a big deal, but based on the question, it’s Chad over Crawford and former NBA star Antoine Walker … her other famous ex.
“We’re talking about if your life was on the line — just think about the question.”