- Angelina Jolie Must Temporarily Give Brad Pitt Custody Of Their Children 'Every Other Day'
- Less than a third of kids are planning to go to university in a record low
- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
Nephew Killed in Shooting
2/13/2018 6:18 PM PST
Fantasia Barrino’s dealing with another family tragedy — the death of her oldest nephew, Tyquan … TMZ has learned.
According to law enforcement sources … the singer’s 18-year-old nephew died of multiple gunshot wounds Tuesday morning following an argument at a Greensboro, North Carolina residential complex that spilled out into the street.
Paramedics attempted life-saving measures on Ty, and he was transported to Moses Cone Hospital … but died shortly after. Cops have arrested a 21-year-old suspect, who’s been charged with first degree murder.
Barrino posted the sad news on her Instagram Tuesday, saying … “Auntie is So Sorry Baby. RIP to my Oldest Nephew Please Pray for his Mother and my Brother & his Stepdad.” Tyquan, who went by T.W., was the son of Fantasia’s musician brother, Ricco.
Ricco tells TMZ … he’s completely devastated, because he didn’t get to see T.W. in the morning Tuesday like he usually does, and now he’s gone.
It’s been a rough stretch for Fantasia’s family … her brother Xavier has been in the hospital for months recovering from a critical motorcycle injury, as well.