- Kim Kardashian Says North West Speaks Her Mind 'No Matter What' Just Like Dad Kanye West!
- Russia beat Egypt after Japan beat Colombia and Senegal shock Poland
- Who’s His Mystery Woman? – Hollywood Life
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Get Engaged (You Won't Believe Where!)
- Carol Vorderman reveals she was 'hit by a tsunami of grief' on the first anniversary of her mum's death
Has Legit Wrestling Skills
… Says TMT Bodyguards
3/14/2018 6:17 AM PDT
“Don’t sleep on Floyd Mayweather” when it comes to MMA … because the guy can REALLY wrestle — so says Floyd’s hired muscle.
We spoke with Floyd’s personal private security force — Jizzy Mack and Greg La Rosa — and asked them how their boss is prepping for his MMA debut.
The guys say they haven’t seen Floyd training with UFC welterweight champ Tyron Woodley yet — but acknowledge “he’s a beast” and would definitely be the man to get Floyd UFC-ready.
But, the most interesting part … both guys claim Floyd has legit ground skills.
“Floyd’s tough all around … he can wrestle.”
These guys spend MOST of their lives right by Floyd’s side — from traveling to the gym — and they would know how Floyd’s been training for his rumored transition into MMA.
As for Tyron, he says he’s spoken with Floyd and agreed to train him — and even spelled out how his training camp would go on “The Hollywood Beatdown.”