- Kim Kardashian Says North West Speaks Her Mind 'No Matter What' Just Like Dad Kanye West!
- Russia beat Egypt after Japan beat Colombia and Senegal shock Poland
- Who’s His Mystery Woman? – Hollywood Life
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Get Engaged (You Won't Believe Where!)
- Carol Vorderman reveals she was 'hit by a tsunami of grief' on the first anniversary of her mum's death
RACING legend Denman has been put to sleep aged 18.
Trainer Paul Nicholls revealed the sad news on Wednesday morning.
Nicholls told his Betfair blog: “It is with regret that I have to report that our hugely popular Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Denman was put to sleep painlessly yesterday at Ditcheat at the age of 18.
“The decision was taken by his devoted owner Paul Barber with the full support of myself, our head lad Clifford Baker and our vet Buffy Shirley-Beavan.
“We all agreed it was the right thing to do because but he had begun to go downhill in the past few days and we did not want to see him suffer.”
More to follow…