- No. 1 Supporter! Aaron Rodgers, Danica Patrick Kiss at the Daytona 500
- LeBron James' Kids Fitted in Over $3k of Gucci Merch at All-Star Game
- Michelle Duggar: SLAMMED For Negligent Parenting!
- Celine Dion Is 'Doing Really Well' After Husband Rene Angelil's Death
- Dana Stubblefield Released After a Month In Jail In Rape Case
Hitting 3 Kids Hospitals In 24 Hrs
… Everyone Gets a Check!
2/13/2018 10:23 AM PST
Rob Gronkowski and his family are raging through New England — hitting up 3 children’s hospitals in less than 24 hours … in a mission to give away a TON of cash!!
Rob — along with his bro Dan and father Gordie — decided today would be the day they distributed the $75,000 they raised by raffling off tickets to the Super Bowl.
The donation spree started off at Boston Children’s Hospital — where the Gronks played games with the kids and then presented a big, ol $25,000 check!!!
Dan tells TMZ Sports the family is en route to Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital in Portland, Maine — followed by Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Rhode Island.
And yes, each hospital gets a big $25k check — and some play time with the Gronks!
The Gronks raised the money through their Gronk Nation Youth Foundation — which has a great relationship with all three hospitals.