- Meghan Markle Shuts Her Own Car Door During Royal Appearance
- Mo Salah snubs Gary Neville during Fifa Best awards... but Manchester United legend sees the funny side with awkward laugh
- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
Sad news before the holiday weekend, y’all! Halsey and G-Eazy have broken up.
“G-Eazy and I are taking some time apart,” she wrote in an Instagram story. “I’m eager to continue the upcoming passage of time dedicating myself to my art and my career and the duration of my tour. I wish him the best. Thanks for respecting our privacy at this time.”
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Halsey and G-Eazy were together for a year. They released the song “Him & I” in 2017.
In May, G-Eazy was arrested in Stockholm, Sweden for assault and drug possession while partying with his Halsey. The rapper was convicted and released, and wrote on Instagram about the experience.
“Grateful & blessed to be free & safe,” he wrote. “Happy to be in Copenhagen tonight doing what I love most. Embarrassed & apologetic beyond words about the incident, but above all I’m so fucking grateful they let me go, craziest experience of my life, awful night with a lot of bad luck and some even worse decisions but like I said I’m grateful as fuck to be a free man, back on tour performing for the fans. Thank you to everyone who’s held me down along the way and supported this journey, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. Love.”