- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
Sad news before the holiday weekend, y’all! Halsey and G-Eazy have broken up.
“G-Eazy and I are taking some time apart,” she wrote in an Instagram story. “I’m eager to continue the upcoming passage of time dedicating myself to my art and my career and the duration of my tour. I wish him the best. Thanks for respecting our privacy at this time.”
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Halsey and G-Eazy were together for a year. They released the song “Him & I” in 2017.
In May, G-Eazy was arrested in Stockholm, Sweden for assault and drug possession while partying with his Halsey. The rapper was convicted and released, and wrote on Instagram about the experience.
“Grateful & blessed to be free & safe,” he wrote. “Happy to be in Copenhagen tonight doing what I love most. Embarrassed & apologetic beyond words about the incident, but above all I’m so fucking grateful they let me go, craziest experience of my life, awful night with a lot of bad luck and some even worse decisions but like I said I’m grateful as fuck to be a free man, back on tour performing for the fans. Thank you to everyone who’s held me down along the way and supported this journey, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. Love.”