- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
According to media reports out this morning, Heather Locklear is reportedly moving out from the psychiatric ward at a southern California hospital, and into what’s being termed a “long-term facility” to receive care for ongoing mental health and substance abuse issues.
As we’ve been reporting, Heather was hospitalized in stable condition just a few days ago after a reported overdose scare; now, it appears she needs more significant long-term care than what can be given to her at that hospital.
According to TMZ, sources connected to Heather’s family spoke with doctors at her current hospital, and the experts believe that Locklear’s problems “involve substance abuse and mental health in equal measure,” though they are reportedly even more worried about the mental health problems in the long run.
Heather has allegedly been cooperative through all of this, opting in to enter the long-term facility of her own volition to receive the help she needs.
There’s no current plan for any family member to get a conservatorship of Locklear’s estate and life, however; the family is exclusively focused on getting her the help she needs rather than worry about all that right now.
We’ll report more from this as we know it. For now, just glad to say that it appears this is a VERY big, positive step forward for Heather Locklear — and we’re cheering for her, hoping she gets better and gets to a healthy place through all of this!
[Image via Dave Starbuck/Future Image/WENN.]