- Meghan Markle Shuts Her Own Car Door During Royal Appearance
- Mo Salah snubs Gary Neville during Fifa Best awards... but Manchester United legend sees the funny side with awkward laugh
- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
Actor Hugh Grant is going to be a father again!
On Tuesday, Grant and girlfriend Anna Eberstein, who was noticeably pregnant, were spotted at an airport in NYC.
Hugh and Anna were flying in from Los Angeles, where they attended Sunday’s Golden Globes. On the red carpet, she cleverly hid her baby bump under her black blazer.
Anna’s mother Susanne reportedly confirmed the pregnancy, telling Swedish magazine Aftonbladet, “I’m very happy to be getting another grandchild. She’s due rather soon.”
The baby will join Hugh and Anna’s other children, a 2-year-old daughter and a son named John Mungo, 5.
Hollywood’s Older Dads
Hugh, 57, is also a dad to son Felix Chang, 5, and daughter Tabitha Xaio Xi, 6, who he shares with ex Tinglan Hong.