- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
Shut Down By Judge
In Bid for Early Release
1/22/2018 7:03 AM PST
Jared Fogle got no love from the judge who sentenced him to 15 years in prison … ruling his legal arguments were BS.
Fogle had filed legal docs he prepared himself in the prison library, claiming Judge Tanya Pratt had no jurisdiction to even hear the criminal case because the sex crime charges required proof he traveled from one state to another to engage in sex acts with minors … and he says everything was done in 1 state.
Judge Pratt begged to differ, repeatedly calling Fogle’s argument “frivolous,” saying federal law specifically covers his crimes.
The judge invited him to appeal to a higher court, but made it clear … that dog don’t hunt.