- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
Mo’ Money …
Mo’ Child Support
4/16/2018 5:08 PM PDT
Jeremy Renner’s boosted his star power in Hollywood, which means he’s also boosting the amount of money he pays to support his his kid … TMZ has learned.
Jeremy and his ex-wife, Sonni Pacheco, have agreed to a new payment structure, due to the court deeming him an “extraordinary high income earner” — $11.4 million per year … according to the docs.
Renner and Sonni’s initial child support deal for their daughter, Ava, called for him to pay $13k per month, plus 5% of any excess he made over his annual salary of $2.3 million.
Now, the exes have signed off on a new deal. Jeremy still pays $13k monthly, but the 5% has ballooned since he’s hauling in so much more. They’ve agreed to cap that at $200k per year. Anything over that will go in an investment fund for Ava, which she can access when she turns 27.
She’s only 5 now, but we’re guessing Ava’s gonna enjoy Daddy’s ‘Avengers’ dough when she’s older.