- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
Check Out My Car
… It’s Classic!!!
1/13/2018 2:30 PM PST
Joe Jonas’ old ride was in need of a badass overhaul, and he knew exactly the crew to go to — West Coast Customs.
We got the Jonas bro picking up his newly customized whip — a 1963 Ford Falcon — Friday from the world famous repair shop in Burbank, CA. We’re told Joe’s car got a new paint job, new interior, new wheels and a new sound system … pretty much a full rebuild by WCC.
All in all, we’re told Joe’s restoration brings the value of his classic ride to about $75,000 … and it will be featured on an upcoming March episode of “Inside West Coast Customs” airing on Velocity.