- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
I Didn’t Mad Dog Trump!!!
… ‘I Was Just Listening’
3/13/2018 10:42 AM PDT
Jose Altuve INSISTS he wasn’t angrily staring through Donald Trump’s soul at the White House on Monday — he just has resting angry face.
The photo of Altuve went viral … showing the Houston Astros star with the ultimate mean mug while standing behind Trump during the ceremony to honor the World Series champs.
But on Tuesday, Altuve spoke with reporters and insisted he was NOT trying to disrespect the President.
“The president was talking … what do you want me to do?” Altuve said.
“I was just standing there listening. It was an honor to be there. If I didn’t want to go, I just wouldn’t go.”
“I’m behind the president … probably one of the most important guys in the world. I can’t be laughing or doing stupid things while he’s talking. I need to listen.”