- Kim Kardashian Says North West Speaks Her Mind 'No Matter What' Just Like Dad Kanye West!
- Russia beat Egypt after Japan beat Colombia and Senegal shock Poland
- Who’s His Mystery Woman? – Hollywood Life
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Get Engaged (You Won't Believe Where!)
- Carol Vorderman reveals she was 'hit by a tsunami of grief' on the first anniversary of her mum's death
Allegedly Had Oxycodone Pills
During Airport Gun Bust
3/14/2018 8:25 AM PDT
Juelz Santana’s gun and drug possession charges just became more clear — he allegedly had oxycodone on him during the airport bust … TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us Juelz had eight oxycodone pills in his travel bag when he was arrested for unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of a controlled dangerous substance at Newark International Airport last week.
He’s due in court Wednesday to face the drug charge.
As we reported … Juelz was arrested Monday after fleeing security when TSA found a gun in his carry-on bag in the x-ray tunnel.
The drug charge is a felony, for which he’s been formally charged.