- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
I Got Your Back, Kanye
‘Red October’ All Day, Everyday
2/13/2018 3:33 PM PST
Justin Bieber appears to be in full support of Kanye West’s attempt to lock down a “Red October” trademark … ’cause he’s wearing the guy’s old Nike shoes of the same name.
Bieber was seen pulling up to a gym Tuesday in L.A. — driving his new Lamborghini, and rockin’ a pair of Nike’s Air Yeezy 2 “Red October” sneaks. We broke the story … ‘Ye, who’s since jumped to Adidas, is trying to reclaim the shoe’s name as his own.
He’s already filed an application for exclusive rights and if granted, he’d be able to slap the name on a bunch of different clothing items as well as footwear. So, yes, you could see “Red October” shoes with a new company … if Kanye gets his way.
Looks like the Biebs is still a fan of the throwback model from 2014. Can’t blame him … they’re still pretty dope.