- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
Kim Kardashian has been out here with her green hair and prosthetic glow-in-the-dark necklaces looking all futuristic, but her latest accessory is the best blast from the past and will make you feel all kinds of nostalgic but also maybe a little confused. Yesterday, Kim took to her Instagram stories to show off her green monochromatic outfit and her new grillz.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Yes, you heard that right! Kim is out here wearing grillz that have her name on them and is reminding everyone why we need to go back to 2005 when you couldn’t escape Nelly’s “Grillz.”
To be fair, people have been wearing grillz long before this and they’re a big part of hip-hop culture, which has prompted some people to say this is cultural appropriation.
This isn’t the first time Kim’s worn this particular grill and it likely won’t be the last.
But seriously, where does one get a grill like that? Asking for a “friend.” Alright, go ahead and play “Grillz” for old time’s sake!