- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
The Whole James Clan is Gucci Gang
Over $3k of Merch at ASG!!
2/19/2018 8:49 AM PST
Captain LeBron won MVP at the All-Star game … but his offspring were the ones rockin’ garments fit for a King.
LeBron snapped a pic with his 3 kids after downing Team Steph — and they were all fitted in super expensive gear from Gucci, one of his favorite designer brands.
The lineup …
13-year-old Bronny: $1,100 Gucci logo sweater
10-year-old Bryce: $1,390 Gucci teddy bear sweater
3-year-old: Zhuri: $410 Gucci princetown slipper-shoes and $365 Gucci tiger hoodie
That’s right — a toddler was wearing more expensive clothes than you yesterday.
FYI, papa James’ footwear of choice was his brand new Chapter 2 Kith x Nike LeBron 15 “Long Live the King” joints — which retail for $285.