- Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Angela Merkel
- Man Arrested For The Murder Of XXXTentacion — But Multiple Suspects Are Still At Large
- Transfer news live updates: Tottenham and Liverpool blow as Malcom nears Inter Milan move plus Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City updates
- Justin Bieber Is Carrying Hailey Baldwin Like He Did With Selena Gomez – Hollywood Life
- 17 White Sneakers That Are Perfect for Summer
The Whole James Clan is Gucci Gang
Over $3k of Merch at ASG!!
2/19/2018 8:49 AM PST
Captain LeBron won MVP at the All-Star game … but his offspring were the ones rockin’ garments fit for a King.
LeBron snapped a pic with his 3 kids after downing Team Steph — and they were all fitted in super expensive gear from Gucci, one of his favorite designer brands.
The lineup …
13-year-old Bronny: $1,100 Gucci logo sweater
10-year-old Bryce: $1,390 Gucci teddy bear sweater
3-year-old: Zhuri: $410 Gucci princetown slipper-shoes and $365 Gucci tiger hoodie
That’s right — a toddler was wearing more expensive clothes than you yesterday.
FYI, papa James’ footwear of choice was his brand new Chapter 2 Kith x Nike LeBron 15 “Long Live the King” joints — which retail for $285.