- Fox News Mistakes Patti LaBelle for Aretha Franklin Because Of Course It Does
- Angelina Jolie Must Temporarily Give Brad Pitt Custody Of Their Children 'Every Other Day'
- Less than a third of kids are planning to go to university in a record low
- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
Thank you for this, Jess Glynne!
The British singer’s new song spoke to us. Deeply. Directly.
This is a love song that uplifts! Reminds us of Emelei Sande‘s debut album!
Pop with so much soulfulness!
Power ballad with a beat!
This made us so happy and healed in the moment!
Check it out above!