- Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Angela Merkel
- Man Arrested For The Murder Of XXXTentacion — But Multiple Suspects Are Still At Large
- Transfer news live updates: Tottenham and Liverpool blow as Malcom nears Inter Milan move plus Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City updates
- Justin Bieber Is Carrying Hailey Baldwin Like He Did With Selena Gomez – Hollywood Life
- 17 White Sneakers That Are Perfect for Summer
DAVID MOYES has insisted that confidence is growing at West Ham after the 1-1 draw with Tottenham at Wembley.
But Huddersfield are above the Hammers in the Premier League standings, and they intend to keep it this way.
The two teams will come head-to-head as they return to league football after an FA Cup break.
What time is kick-off?
It will take place on Saturday, January 13.
The Kirklees Stadium will host the showdown.
It will kick-off at 3pm.
Which TV channel will be showing the match?
The clash will not be shown on TV.
What is the team news?
Hammers ace Edimilson Fernandes will not play after undergoing ankle surgery in December.
Jose Fonte is expected to miss the Huddersfield clash, but Sam Byram could have recovered from his thigh strain by then.
The Terriers will be without Philip Billing(ankle) and Elias Kachunga(ligament damage).