- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
LOVE Island viewers have tonight predicted Josh Denzel and Kazimir Crossley will be dumped from the show as Georgia Steel fans rally together.
Voting has now closed to save your favourite couple after Iain Stirling teased that at least two Islanders will leave the villa tomorrow night.
Loyal fans of Georgia – who was left heartbroken after being ditched by Josh in Casa Amor – have been calling on others to save anyone BUT him and his new girlfriend.
One said: “I hope Kaz and Josh leave. He deserves to leave after hurting our Georgia #LoveIsland @LoveIsland.”
Another added: “I really wanted to like kaz but her ‘I’ve got my man’ line automatically made me dislike her, she can leave now #LoveIsland.”
Someone else said: “Okay can no one vote for Josh and Kaz or Megan and Alex please? Both couples need to just leave #LoveIsland.”
Earlier in the tonight’s show fans praised Georgia for convenienly “forgetting” her rival Kaz’s name.
The 23-year-old appeared to struggle to pronounce Kaz’s name – calling her Kez and Cassie numerous times.
Mocking her in the Beach Hut with Kaz, Josh said: “It’s literally three letters. I don’t know how you can get it wrong so many times.”
Kaz added: “It doesn’t bother me. I’m still smiling.
“I’ve got my man, so I was like sorry.”
She then threw her head back laughing – despite knowing Georgia has been left heartbroken by her actions.