- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
- Love Island's Samira Mighty leaves The Festival premiere with Marcel Somerville one day after split with Frankie Foster
- She Adds Him To ‘Barbie Dreams’ With NSFW Bar – Hollywood Life
Former Manager Sues for Civil Rights Violations
You Screwed Me Over!!!
4/16/2018 3:46 AM PDT
Mariah Carey’s former manager — the woman who fiercely protected her and managed numerous crises — has sued her… TMZ has learned.
Stella Stolper has filed legal docs stating that a lawsuit is about to be filed against Mariah for violation of the U.S. Civil Rights Act, a Violation of the Fair Employment and Housing Act as well as breach of contract.
Our sources say the suit involves a huge amount of money Stolper claims Mariah didn’t pay her, but it involves more than money.
Stolper and Mariah were once joined at the hip until Carey cleaned house around a year ago. Stella was Mariah’s go-to person during her turbulent engagement with James Packer.