- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
Free to Travel for Work
4/30/2018 12:50 PM PDT
Meek Mill is now free to start doing shows outside of Philadelphia … thanks to his archnemesis, Judge Genece Brinkley.
Judge Brinkley amended the order regarding his bail conditions, and he now has approval to travel outside of Pennsylvania’s Montgomery County for scheduled business activities. He just has to submit his travel plans to the probation dept. 72 hours in advance.
The amended order also gives Meek approval to live in Montgomery Co. The original bail conditions required him to live in neighboring Philadelphia County. Meek still has to submit to at least one urine test per month.
The judge signed the new order on Friday, and Meek took advantage almost immediately. We got him out in NYC that night with 76ers owner Michael Rubin … after they had a biz dinner with Meek’s Roc Nation management team.