- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
MEL B is scared she will lose her America’s Got Talent job after admitting she and her ex-husband owe £500,000 in US tax.
She wrote: “I do not know if I will be asked back as a judge on America’s Got Talent.
“Therefore, my current state of financial affairs is of utmost concern as Stephen and I have immense tax debts.”
Mel has been a judge since series eight in 2013, but her deal is due to end in September.
The documents also reveal she estimates her earnings at around £188,000 a month.