- Meghan Markle Shuts Her Own Car Door During Royal Appearance
- Mo Salah snubs Gary Neville during Fifa Best awards... but Manchester United legend sees the funny side with awkward laugh
- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
MEL B is scared she will lose her America’s Got Talent job after admitting she and her ex-husband owe £500,000 in US tax.
She wrote: “I do not know if I will be asked back as a judge on America’s Got Talent.
“Therefore, my current state of financial affairs is of utmost concern as Stephen and I have immense tax debts.”
Mel has been a judge since series eight in 2013, but her deal is due to end in September.
The documents also reveal she estimates her earnings at around £188,000 a month.