- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
- Love Island's Samira Mighty leaves The Festival premiere with Marcel Somerville one day after split with Frankie Foster
- She Adds Him To ‘Barbie Dreams’ With NSFW Bar – Hollywood Life
Michael Bublé has been to hell and back.
The 42-year-old singer opened up about his son Noah‘s cancer battle and how his perspective changed from the nightmare of having to watch the 4-year-old go through 18 months of treatment.
In an interview with the Herald Sun, Bublé explained:
“I’ve been to hell. I don’t talk about the whole story, not even to my friends because it hurts too much. It’s my boy. He’s a superhero, he doesn’t need to relive it over and again. But I’ve been to hell. And you know what, hell seems like a really nice place to vacation compared to where we’ve been.”
The performer and his wife Luisana Lopilato revealed Noah’s diagnosis in a November 2016 Facebook post.
“I truly thought I’d never come back to music. Family is what matters. The health of my children is No.1. The relationship with my family, my wife, my faith — all of it is easily No. 1.”
Thankfully, Noah’s treatment ended in March 2017 — and his crooner father eventually returned to the stage.
While the parents still need to monitor their son’s condition, Bublé says being by his son’s side in the thick of it has given him a new perspective on life:
“I live with a perspective that I just didn’t have before and it allows me to have no fear.”
Fans will get a taste of this perspective on the Grammys winner’s new album, on which he plans on sharing more about this devastating experience.
[Image via Instagram.]