- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
and are back at it again with the whole being a really effing adorable couple thing.
Friday was Liam’s 28th birthday, and Miley posted a collage of pics featuring the two of them being cute-as-hell. The caption on the photos read, âHappiest birthday to my very best friend on the entire planet! I <3 u!â and Miley went very artistic on the photos, too â Insta painting them with cartoon pics of balloons, cake, and hearts. Awwwww! She loves her mali-boo! I’m so sorry for typing that, but also kinda proud. Did I invent it?! Let’s just say I definitely did.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
And as great as that post was, Liam’s message about his birthday might’ve topped it. Over a photo of his dad grabbing a piece of pizza, the Australian stallion wrote, “Perfect birthday…minus my dads hairy fingers diggin in my pizza. Thanks for the bday wishes everyone.”
Happy Birthday to these two boos from Malibu! (That was a different terrible sentence, so you can’t be mad at me!)