- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
The Notorious B.I.G.
Looking Down On His Murder Scene
1/22/2018 12:40 AM PST
The marketing team behind “Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G” found a brilliant spot to promote the series … right above Biggie’s actual murder scene.
B.I.G. was gunned down March 9, 1997 as he left L.A.’s Petersen Automotive Museum — on the corner of South Fairfax & Wilshire. Now, a huge billboard right above that intersection shows his face with the tagline “20 Years. Still Unsolved.”
The true crime scripted series also covers Tupac’s murder, which happened 6 months before Biggie’s. There is no billboard up at the Vegas intersection where ‘Pac was killed. Not yet, anyway.
The show premieres February 27.