- No. 1 Supporter! Aaron Rodgers, Danica Patrick Kiss at the Daytona 500
- LeBron James' Kids Fitted in Over $3k of Gucci Merch at All-Star Game
- Michelle Duggar: SLAMMED For Negligent Parenting!
- Celine Dion Is 'Doing Really Well' After Husband Rene Angelil's Death
- Dana Stubblefield Released After a Month In Jail In Rape Case
Model Files Report With NYPD
2/13/2018 8:50 PM PST
A model claiming Guess co-founder Paul Marciano sexually harassed her and passed her off to Mohamed Hadid who allegedly date raped her has filed a report with NYPD … TMZ has confirmed.
We’re told Miranda Vee met with NYPD detectives Tuesday with her attorney Lisa Bloom to file the report. Vee alleged she met with Marciano for a possible test shoot with Guess when sexually harassed her and “passed” her on to Hadid, who she says date raped her.
Hadid claims he did meet with Vee but never touched her.
The accusations are among a slew of women — including Kate Upton — who have come forward against Marciano claiming various acts of sexual misconduct.
Marciano has maintained he never acted inappropriately with any of the accusers.
Sources close to Paul tell us the recent report and allegations made by Vee are total BS.