- It’s Easier – Hollywood Life
- Spencer Pratt Reviews Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Emotional Plea for Gun Control to Open Billboard Music Awards
- More Than 22 Million Americans Tuned In To Watch The Royal Wedding — TV Rating Deets HERE!
- I've really fallen in love with my manager but I think he may be having sex with one of my male colleagues
I Tell Ya, These Mexicans
Are ‘Incredible Climbers’
3/13/2018 1:46 PM PDT
President Trump has concerns about some of the proposed border walls because, as he put it, “They are incredible climbers.”
POTUS — aka walking soundbite machine — was touring the US-Mexican border just south of San Diego, checking out potential designs for the wall when he warned engineers, “Getting over the top is easy. These are like professional mountain climbers.”
Trump also suggested a see-through wall might be the best option, so Border Patrol agents can see what’s cooking on the other side. Still, his biggest concern was for Mexico’s word-class mountaineers. He added, “They can’t climb some of these walls. Some them, they can.”
Sounds like we’re gonna need a Mt. Everest-sized wall.