- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
I Tell Ya, These Mexicans
Are ‘Incredible Climbers’
3/13/2018 1:46 PM PDT
President Trump has concerns about some of the proposed border walls because, as he put it, “They are incredible climbers.”
POTUS — aka walking soundbite machine — was touring the US-Mexican border just south of San Diego, checking out potential designs for the wall when he warned engineers, “Getting over the top is easy. These are like professional mountain climbers.”
Trump also suggested a see-through wall might be the best option, so Border Patrol agents can see what’s cooking on the other side. Still, his biggest concern was for Mexico’s word-class mountaineers. He added, “They can’t climb some of these walls. Some them, they can.”
Sounds like we’re gonna need a Mt. Everest-sized wall.