- Luke Bryan’s Performance At CMA Awards 2018 – ‘What Makes You Country’ – Hollywood Life
- 11 Best Perfume Gift Sets for 2018
- The Royal Family Has Never Looked This Happy Before
- Labour MP 'plotted with brother to dodge speeding fine by blaming former Russian lodger'
- Jinger Duggar Mom Shamed Over Daughter’s Headwrap — Pic – Hollywood Life
Getty ImagesGARETH FULLER
Just like most of us, the royals are already working on their holiday plans, and this year it seems like Meghan Markle’s mom Doria Ragland might be invited to stay with the royals at their Norfolk estate for Christmas.
Daily Mail reports that Queen Elizabeth invited Doria to join them for the first Christmas since Meghan Markle married into the royal family. And apparently this is highly unusual and breaks royal precedent—Kate Middleton’s family has never been invited to stay with the royals for Christmas even though she’s been married to Prince William for seven years.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
It’s possible that Doria is being invited because not only is Meghan pregnant, but she also has no other family in England. Doria has also been very involved in Meg’s royal life: She attended an event for her daughter’s cookbook, has stayed with Meghan and Harry in Oxfordshire, and was the only member of Meghan’s family to attend her wedding to Prince Harry. Also, Doria just seems generally lovely, and tbh I’d be happy to have her at my holidays as well.
So fingers crossed that Doria will be in the royal Christmas photos this year!