- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
THIS is the moment the boy accused of gunning down 17 of his classmates and teachers sobbed into his brother’s arms after allegedly confessing to the killings.
Nikolas Cruz was filmed during an interview with police just hours after the February 14 shooting at a Florida school.
In the clip he can be seen sobbing uncontrollably into his sibling’s arms after Zachary told him he would be there for him.
Cruz had been expelled from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School for unspecified disciplinary reasons.
He was arrested on February 14 after 17 people were gunned down in the brutal attack.
In the video, released by prosecutors, Cruz says he wants to die.
He also repeatedly asks for his 18-year-old brother.
The interview was edited to remove Cruz’s direct confession, according to reports.
Zachary tells him: “People think you’re a monster now.”
He goes on: “I know what you did today. But I don’t care what other people think, I’m your brother, I love you.”
Both boys were adopted by their mum Lynda from the same birth mother.
She died of pneumonia three months before the shooting.
The video deals with Cruz’s parents, his former girlfriend, suicide attempts and the voice he hears.
Cruz’s attorneys have said he would plead guilty in exchange for a sentence of life without parole.
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.