- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
Secret Service Descending
3/13/2018 3:32 PM PDT
The Secret Service is all over the super exclusive gated community of Beverly Park like white on rice, securing the area for Tuesday night’s Donald Trump fundraiser.
Agents were at the front gate, at the home where the event is going down, and police helicopters have been flying over the area to secure it.
TMZ broke the story … the event is being held at the home of Ed Glazer, the owner of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Sixty-four guests will sit in rented tents in the backyard after paying a minimum of $35,000 per person. The top price is $250,000.
Glazer is a big Trump supporter, donating a quarter of a million bucks to Trump’s Inauguration Committee and anteing up another $50k for Trump’s Victory Joint Fundraising Committee.