- Angelina Jolie Must Temporarily Give Brad Pitt Custody Of Their Children 'Every Other Day'
- Less than a third of kids are planning to go to university in a record low
- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
Out, about and having a great time! Selena Gomez was spotted enjoying the Coach Fall 2018 show during New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, February 13 — and she sported a new, chic hairstyle — complete with bangs.
The outing comes just weeks after after the the 25-year-old “Wolves” singer completed a treatment program for mental health issues in New York City. As previously reported, she voluntarily checked herself into the treatment facility in January for a program that focused on mental wellness and empowerment and received treatment for depression and anxiety, according to an insider.
“It’s about physical, mental wellness and clean eating. She was there for about two weeks but she was also in the city doing work,” the source exclusively told Us last month. “She feels great.”
Scroll down to see the pics!