- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
Sen. Cory Booker
Don’t Drag the Holocaust
Into Today’s Gun Debate … Hello!!!
2/28/2018 2:05 PM PST
Senator Cory Booker is stunned that Congressman Don Young tried pitching the Holocaust as a serious defense for arming teachers … calling the pro-gun notion “outrageous.”
We got the senator from New Jersey on Wednesday in D.C. and asked him what he thought of Rep. Young suggesting the Holocaust would not have happened if Jews had their own guns.
Booker admits he had not heard the remarks or seen the video himself — but says it does not take a genius to know the idea is historically inaccurate and highly offensive. Uh, ya think?
He tells us Young’s sentiment is simply propaganda for the NRA, and just a way to push more guns … which he says definitely isn’t the answer now, and wasn’t the answer then.