- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
Poor Serena Williams!
The new mom of 10-month-old daughter Alexis Olympia revealed today that Alexis took her first steps… and momma missed them, because she was training for Wimbledon!!
In a sad twist of events, it appears Williams was right in the middle of training and away from family when the little girl up and walked for the first time in her life.
She took her first steps… I was training and missed it. I cried.
— Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 7, 2018
So sad!!! The pain of a working mom!!
What do y’all think, Perezcious readers?! Share your opinions in the comments (below)!
[Image via Instagram.]