- Meghan Markle Shuts Her Own Car Door During Royal Appearance
- Mo Salah snubs Gary Neville during Fifa Best awards... but Manchester United legend sees the funny side with awkward laugh
- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
Poor Serena Williams!
The new mom of 10-month-old daughter Alexis Olympia revealed today that Alexis took her first steps… and momma missed them, because she was training for Wimbledon!!
In a sad twist of events, it appears Williams was right in the middle of training and away from family when the little girl up and walked for the first time in her life.
She took her first steps… I was training and missed it. I cried.
— Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 7, 2018
So sad!!! The pain of a working mom!!
What do y’all think, Perezcious readers?! Share your opinions in the comments (below)!
[Image via Instagram.]