- Meghan Markle Shuts Her Own Car Door During Royal Appearance
- Mo Salah snubs Gary Neville during Fifa Best awards... but Manchester United legend sees the funny side with awkward laugh
- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
‘Voice of College Football’
Dead at 89
1/13/2018 9:20 AM PST
Keith Jackson — the longtime and legendary voice of college football — has died.
Jackson spent 50 years working for ABC covering a wide variety of sports, but was best known for calling college football’s biggest games for generations. Jackson’s credited for dubbing the Rose Bowl “The Granddaddy of Them All” and Michigan’s football stadium, “The Big House”.
Todd Harris of NBC Sports broke the news Jackson passed away Friday night surrounded by his family.
He is survived by his wife, Turi Ann, and 3 children.
He was 89.