- Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Angela Merkel
- Man Arrested For The Murder Of XXXTentacion — But Multiple Suspects Are Still At Large
- Transfer news live updates: Tottenham and Liverpool blow as Malcom nears Inter Milan move plus Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City updates
- Justin Bieber Is Carrying Hailey Baldwin Like He Did With Selena Gomez – Hollywood Life
- 17 White Sneakers That Are Perfect for Summer
‘Voice of College Football’
Dead at 89
1/13/2018 9:20 AM PST
Keith Jackson — the longtime and legendary voice of college football — has died.
Jackson spent 50 years working for ABC covering a wide variety of sports, but was best known for calling college football’s biggest games for generations. Jackson’s credited for dubbing the Rose Bowl “The Granddaddy of Them All” and Michigan’s football stadium, “The Big House”.
Todd Harris of NBC Sports broke the news Jackson passed away Friday night surrounded by his family.
He is survived by his wife, Turi Ann, and 3 children.
He was 89.