- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
Ex-Wife’s Massive Lawsuit Thrown Out
2/13/2018 4:32 PM PST
Steve Harvey just won a big battle in his legal fight with his ex-wife … a judge has dismissed her $60 million lawsuit against him.
Mary Harvey sued for mental anguish. She says she was suicidal in the wake of their bitter divorce back in 2005. She even claimed Steve damaged her soul. She sued for child endangerment, torture, conspiracy against rights, kidnapping, murder, breach of contract and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Steve denied he did anything untoward.
The judge just threw out her case, because it belonged in front of a judge in Texas … where the divorce was handled.