- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
I’m Rooting for Bam
… But Rehab’s Just a Start!!!
1/14/2018 12:50 AM PST
Steve-O’s glad his old friend Bam Margera has checked into rehab, but as an expert on the topic … he knows Bam’s got a long way to go in beating his addiction.
We got a studious-looking Steve-O out grocery shopping in L.A.’s Franklin Village this week and asked him about his former “Jackass” co-star’s recent struggles with alcoholism … and he offered some rather blunt and earnest advice.
The gist — Bam’s got to surrender … and stick to the steps of sobriety.
Steve-O says he hasn’t spoken with Bam in a few months — so definitely not since his DUI arrest — but it’s clear he’s concerned and wishing him the best.
As we reported … Bam agreed to go to a California rehab facility Friday, and we’re told he’s committed to getting control of his life for his family.
Steve-O’s been sober for nearly a decade after getting clean in 2008 … so listen up, Bam.