- It’s Easier – Hollywood Life
- Spencer Pratt Reviews Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Emotional Plea for Gun Control to Open Billboard Music Awards
- More Than 22 Million Americans Tuned In To Watch The Royal Wedding — TV Rating Deets HERE!
- I've really fallen in love with my manager but I think he may be having sex with one of my male colleagues
Sues Trump for Defamation
4/30/2018 10:49 AM PDT
Stormy Daniels has filed a second lawsuit against Donald Trump … this time claiming he defamed her by questioning her story about being threatened by a man in Las Vegas over her alleged sexual encounter.
Daniels says Trump lied when he tweeted, “A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)!”
Daniels had worked with an artist who drew a sketch of the man she claims approached her in a Las Vegas parking lot and threatened that if she opened her mouth about Trump — presumably the story that she had an affair with him — her daughter might not have a mother.
According to the lawsuit, Stormy says not only did Trump defame her by saying she’s lying, he’s accusing her of committing a crime — falsely accusing someone of committing a crime.
She also says she’s been exposed to death threats since Trump tweeted his statement.