- Hitler and Lenin face off in Peru election as Nazi leader’s namesake insists his parents just like the ‘foreign-sounding’ name
- Her Maternity Looks – Hollywood Life
- 'America's Got Talent' Finalist Michael Ketterer Arrested and Charged with Domestic Violence
- Michael Ketterer, America's Got Talent Finalist, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Unai Emery demands more from Arsenal stars than Arsene Wenger, reveals Alex Iwobi
Settles with Driver
He Allegedly Smacked Around
3/13/2018 4:53 PM PDT
T.J. Miller and his driver — who he allegedly beat up after the 2 had an argument over Donald Trump — are letting bygones be bygones … because they reached a settlement.
According to new legal docs … the “Silicon Valley” star and Wilson Deon Thomas III came to an agreement last Thursday that will put the alleged beatdown case to bed. It’s unclear what the terms were, but we’re guessing the driver got some cash from the comedian.
We broke the story … Miller was arrested in December 2016 for allegedly striking his driver in the head and shoulder after he got mad at him for being a Trump supporter. The driver claimed T.J. was getting high on Whip-Its before the attack.
Miller dodged criminal charges, but was still facing a civil suit from Thomas … until now.