- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
Obsessed Fan Busted for Felony Stalking
4/17/2018 12:40 AM PDT
Taylor Swift’s home, a designated historic landmark, keeps attracting bizarre behavior — another obsessed fan was arrested there after trekking across several states … TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us cops were called to Taylor’s Bev Hills mansion Saturday after security spotted a suspicious man in front of the property. Police responded and busted a 38-year-old man who said he’d driven from Colorado to meet with Taylor. We’re told she was not home.
After searching the man’s car and interviewing him, officers determined they had enough reason to arrest him and book him for felony stalking. He’s still in custody, and we’re told cops are in the process of issuing an emergency protective order for him to stay away from Taylor.
Taylor’s security was already on high alert — as we reported, a trespasser was recently sentenced to 3 days in jail and 3 years probation after he attempted to scale a wall at Taylor’s home.