- Did Asia’h Epperson Diss Tiny Harris After Alleged T.I. Cheating Scandal?: Pics – Hollywood Life
- Ariel Winter's Boyfriend Rubs Sunscreen on Her Butt
- Kate Upton: PREGNANT! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Jessica Simpson Claps Back At Mommy Shamers Angry At Video Of Her Son's Pool Dive In A Cast
- What time is the MotoGP race today? Live stream and TV channel for German Grand Prix at the Sachsenring
THIBAUT COURTOIS has hinted he is ready to return to Spain – to see more of his children.
The Belgium keeper still has one year left on his Chelsea contract and will make a decision about his future after the World Cup.
But Courtois has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, the city where his two young kids, Adriana and Nicolas, live with their mum.
And the stopper, 26, said: “I already have ideas in my head but have put my decision on hold until after the World Cup.
“My children are the most important thing for me and I have had one and a half years less contact with them.
“FaceTime is beautiful but seeing them grow up is something else.
“So my children will play an important role in my decision.”
The Belgium international joined Chelsea, back in 2011, but was immediately sent out on loan to Atletico Madrid.
It wasn’t until 2014 that Jose Mourinho brought him back to Stamford Bridge and let him start in place of Petr Cech.
His current contract is due to expire in 2019 and in the four years he’s spent at the club he has four trophies to show for it.
Should a move to Madrid materialise, Chelsea are likely to pocked £50million for the shot stopper.
They would then be likely to join the race for Roma’s keeper, 25-year-old Alison.
Courtois is not the only Belgian keeper that could be leaving the Premier League.
Simon Mignolet has played second fiddle for both club and country, so can expect crisis talks with Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp.