- Angelina Jolie Must Temporarily Give Brad Pitt Custody Of Their Children 'Every Other Day'
- Less than a third of kids are planning to go to university in a record low
- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
According to the actress’ post, the toddler was in the “arcade room” when the alleged incident happened.
“All that was done was ‘Is he ok?’ An obligatory check in and not till they realized who’s [sic] child it happened too. So wrong on many levels. And I never call anything out! Not my style. But, not cool @fourseasons! Does he need a tetanus shot?”‘
According to People, a rep for Dean McDermott‘s wife said Beau is “doing ok” and that the incident “was very scary.”
A spokeswoman for the luxury hospitality company released the following statement:
“At Four Seasons the well-being of our guests is our top priority. The team was in touch with Ms. Spelling throughout her stay. Out of respect for the privacy of our guests we do not share information about our guests or their time with us.”
[Image via Tori Spelling/Instagram.]