- Officially Expecting With Norman Reedus – Hollywood Life
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are Pushing Back Their Wedding Plans
- Lyric McHenry, Former E! Reality Star, Dead at 26
- Love Island's Samira Mighty leaves The Festival premiere with Marcel Somerville one day after split with Frankie Foster
- She Adds Him To ‘Barbie Dreams’ With NSFW Bar – Hollywood Life
ENGLAND’S Under-21 side take on Mexico in their second game of the Toulon Tournament in France.
The Young Lions are second in their group after a win over China in the opening match.
What time is kick-off?
THIS Toulon Tournament fixture will be held on Tuesday, May 29.
The game will be hosted at Stade Marcel Roustan.
Kick-off is at 6.30pm.
What TV channel is it on?
THE match will be shown live on FreeSports, with coverage starting at 6.25pm.
FreeSports is free to watch on Freeview, TalkTalk and on channel 95.
On Sky, it is on 422 and 252 for FreeSat.
Alternatively, you can follow all of the action on SunSport’s dedicated LIVE BLOG.
What is the team news?
REIGNING champions England came through unscathed from their fixture against China, with Tammy Abraham expected to lead the line again after his late winner.
Mexico will also be at full strength and will be hoping for some more Eduardo Aguirre magic, after the Tampico Madero striker netted twice in their 4-1 victory over Qatar.
The two sides last played each other in Toulon in 2015, with the North Americans winning 2-1 in the group stages.
Line-ups to follow…