- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
UFC’s Chris Weidman
Warns LeBron …
I’m Training Enes Kanter!
2/28/2018 11:36 AM PST
LeBron better start knucklin’ up … ’cause the baller he’s been beefin’ with is getting boxing lessons from a UFC superstar!!
That superstar is former middleweight champ Chris Weidman — who came through Knicks practice on Wednesday to chill with his hometown hoops squad … including Bron’s trash-talkin’ rival, Enes Kanter.
Weidman shot around with Enes — but it looks like they had more fun strappin’ on the gloves to get the Turkish big man ready for a potential throwdown with the King.
“Hey @kingjames, I’ve been training my guy @eneskanter11. Best think twice before messing with the Orange and Blue again,” Chris tweeted at LeBron.
FYI, Kanter called LBJ a “queen” and a “princess” after they got in each other’s faces in November … and trolled him after a game last month, too.
Stipe Miocic is from Cleveland, Bron — might be time to reach out.