- It’s Easier – Hollywood Life
- Spencer Pratt Reviews Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Emotional Plea for Gun Control to Open Billboard Music Awards
- More Than 22 Million Americans Tuned In To Watch The Royal Wedding — TV Rating Deets HERE!
- I've really fallen in love with my manager but I think he may be having sex with one of my male colleagues
Verne Troyer Death Certificate
Remains Going Back Home
4/30/2018 8:31 AM PDT
TMZ has obtained a copy of Verne Troyer’s death certificate … and it reveals his family’s plans for his remains.
As we previously reported, Troyer died April 21 at a Los Angeles-area hospital. His death certificate shows Verne was cremated, and his remains will be sent to his home state of Michigan for interment.
Verne’s cause of death is listed as “deferred” pending further investigation. Toxicology testing has not been completed yet.
He was rushed to the hospital early in April after cops got a call that he was suicidal. Sources say he was treated for alcohol poisoning because his BAC was triple the .08 limit, and he’d been on life support since then.
Verne was 49.