- Sir John Major steps up calls for second EU referendum saying another vote is 'morally justified'
- What You Need To Know About Leo Season
- Sarah Palin: Might I Appear on Teen Mom OG? You Betcha!
- When will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their first baby? Latest odds on when we might see another Royal pregnancy
- Selena Gomez’s Birthday Plans — Is He Giving His Ex Flowers? – Hollywood Life
Verne Troyer Death Certificate
Remains Going Back Home
4/30/2018 8:31 AM PDT
TMZ has obtained a copy of Verne Troyer’s death certificate … and it reveals his family’s plans for his remains.
As we previously reported, Troyer died April 21 at a Los Angeles-area hospital. His death certificate shows Verne was cremated, and his remains will be sent to his home state of Michigan for interment.
Verne’s cause of death is listed as “deferred” pending further investigation. Toxicology testing has not been completed yet.
He was rushed to the hospital early in April after cops got a call that he was suicidal. Sources say he was treated for alcohol poisoning because his BAC was triple the .08 limit, and he’d been on life support since then.
Verne was 49.