- Ireland Baldwin Doesn't Know If Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Are Married
- Audrey Roloff Reveals Anniversary Plans in Wake of Marriage Rumors
- Labour's Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner plans to axe academies outside council control
- Kevin Hart Is Shocked At Leslie Jones’ Disses Toward Him – Hollywood Life
- Jason Miller Denies Sneaking an Abortion Pill into Pregnant Lover's Smoothie
Verne Troyer Death Certificate
Remains Going Back Home
4/30/2018 8:31 AM PDT
TMZ has obtained a copy of Verne Troyer’s death certificate … and it reveals his family’s plans for his remains.
As we previously reported, Troyer died April 21 at a Los Angeles-area hospital. His death certificate shows Verne was cremated, and his remains will be sent to his home state of Michigan for interment.
Verne’s cause of death is listed as “deferred” pending further investigation. Toxicology testing has not been completed yet.
He was rushed to the hospital early in April after cops got a call that he was suicidal. Sources say he was treated for alcohol poisoning because his BAC was triple the .08 limit, and he’d been on life support since then.
Verne was 49.